Thursday, October 1, 2015

Toy Photography.

Our latest project was toy photography. I decided to create a story with a series of pictures. Some of the photos are more successful than the others. My favorite is the pond scene at the end.. This project had me stumped in the beginning. I had no idea how to make a toy look life-like. But as I took more pictures and looked up ideas, I got some pretty good ideas! Over-all I think I did well, and I learned a lot of new Photoshop skills.
While Woody was playing with the other toys in the classroom, Leonard the lizard attacked him and stole his very favorite hat!
He escaped the lizard, and ran to his hiding place, but could not get the door unlocked..
Leonard chased him until the sun began to set. Luckily, Woody escaped! He decided to walk to the pond to clear his head of what had happened.
By the time he got there it was dark. It had been a long and stressful day.. Woody was so sad about losing his favorite hat. Good thing Leonard had dropped it in the water earlier! Woody is happily reunited with his beloved hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment