Thursday, January 14, 2016

Food Photography


For my food photography project I first used pretzel crisps, and the schools yogurt parfait. I made it more decorative by placing them on the ripped newspaper pieces that I put paint on. I also used little stones and sea glass to help decorate. This project was really aggravating because pretzel crisps don't usually stay in a vertical position so I had to put little things behind them to make them stand. This picture is really nice because you can see the detail of the  shine on the pretzels and the yogurt 

This next picture of the steak is nice because it captures the detail in the steak and the mushroom. The picture has a more personal type of feel to it because you cant see my dad eating in the background. I blurred him out so you wouldn't see that at first glance though, because although I like the feeling he gives to the picture I still want the main focus to be the food.                                                                           



This picture is great because you kind of immediately see the potatoes, which is nice since I missed them in the last class. I used the blur tool to make the food the main focus of the photo even though there is a lot going on in the background. 






This picture is another great version of the pretzels because it's straight on and the whole picture is in really good detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment