Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Kind Of Just Came Up With A Cool Idea And Ran With It.

I kind of just came up with this cool idea and ran with it. I printed some of my photos from my midterms and the folded them into origami boxes. I then strung them together with this really bright green string and hung them up in front of copies of the actual pictures that I used to make the boxes. One of my favorite pictures out of these is the one with the reflection. I used a certain lighting to get the glossy pictures to reflect the boxes. I took these pictures in front of a black sheet, but then edited the colors to make the black more black and the colors pop out more. I really love that this photo captures how creative and weird I am. I'd say I'm pretty outside the box.









Sorry about that cheesy joke. That was pretty Velveeta.

2 comments:

  1. Your work here is very creative. The colors and editing are strong and the concept is so different that it becomes very successful. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work here is very creative. The colors and editing are strong and the concept is so different that it becomes very successful. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete